Thursday, October 23, 2008

I have been away for a month and I am back. First of all I would like to thank all my friends who have ordered their favourite choc moist for their raya n birthdays celebration, thanx v much for your support dear friends. And Yati HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, hope you like the b'day cake decor and enjoy the cake...

I have missed the baking part while I was abroad. But now that I am home, back to my exciting past time. Here I have put up some photos of dainty cupcakes with different flavours. I made these dainty cuppies for raya order.

Ref 43
This is a choc cake with smooth choc ganache sprinkled with chopped nuts and I also have those with white choc bits. . Minimum order 2 doz..

Ref 42
This lavender cupcake.. yes lavender, I used real lavender flower which gives this cake a unique flavour and it is toppped with pretty colours. This one is in pink! . Minimum order 2 doz..

Ref 41
This is a coconut cupcake topped with minty icing with choc bits. It has a refreshing bite to it. It costs 60 cents... Minimum order 2 doz. If you want a choc cake to go with the icing...

Ref 40
Dainty pistachio cuppie with pretty pink icing decorated with sugar balls ... Minimum order.... 2 doz

Ref 39
The 'dark knight' choc cuppie topped with cookie n cream, ... Minimum order 2 doz

Ref 38
Vanilla cuppie with colourful buttercream, I dont do this design anymore cos I run out of the little sugar fish...but I can do rossette for order.. . Minimum order 2 doz.

Ref 37
A pistachio cuppie with creamy smooth choc ganache sprinkled with nuts, .. Minimum order ... 2 doz

On my next post I will try to list the other cuppie flavours I can do for order.

No comments: